Providing exceptional service and a consultative approach to my clients – whether we are listing a home for sale or searching for the perfect primary or vacation home – is my specialty and passion! My commitment is to provide an exceptional real estate experience to my clients – every time – and ensure a quality transaction you will always remember. I love real estate, have a deep understanding of the Truckee and Lake Tahoe markets and I enthusiastically work with and for my clients!
More than ever, the rules of real estate are changing. Extensive experience and in depth market knowledge makes all the difference in the quality of the transaction – whether a client is listing a property for sale or considering a primary or second home purchase. “Great deals”, short sales, REO’s along with the traditional seller profile require a broad range of professional skills to ensure success for a client. My skills include extensive consultative and negotiation expertise, data analysis, and technology skills supported by deep personal and professional relationships here in Tahoe. I ensure each real estate transaction is successful and an enjoyable experience for my clients. I am certified as a Certified Distressed Property Expert and experienced in bank negotiations.
My expertise includes both our residential and luxury home markets in Truckee including Tahoe Donner, Donner Lake, Truckee, Northstar, Tahoe Mountain Resort properties – The Village at Northstar, Old Greenwood – along with Lahontan and Martis Camp. In the north Tahoe area, I service Tahoe City to Kings Beach and over to the West Shore.
Here’s a little information about my background …
Following 20+ years in the fast paced world of executive level sales and marketing positions in the Bay Area (Alamo), my husband and I transitioned our second home lifestyle to a primary one and began building our second careers in Truckee nearly 15 years ago. We love the wonderful people, community based lifestyle, beautiful climate and incredible scenery Tahoe offers. It’s also an incredible place to raise our two kids. Blending a passion for professional success with the Tahoe lifestyle reinforces why I’m a top performing Realtor in the Truckee Tahoe region.
Community support, involvement and supporting others is one of our family foundations. I’m engaged on a number of Boards and actively participate in the following organizations:
- Tahoe Forest Health System’s Sports Orthopedic Council
- Cancer Advisory Council, Tahoe Forest Health System
- Tahoe/Truckee Excellence in Education Foundation
- Alder Creek Middle School Site Council
- “Girls on the Run” (a national program to build a young girl’s self esteem and culminating in a 5K run)
- Old Greenwood Homeowners Association, Tahoe Mountain Resorts
- Lake Tahoe Music Festival Gala, the official opening of Tahoe’s summer of music
- Best of Chef’s, sponsoring psycho-social programs for Tahoe Forest Hospital’s cancer patients
- Excellence in Education Board Member
- Sugar Bowl Academy Parent and Volunteer
I am a 1984 graduate of U.C. Santa Barbara with a degree in Communication Studies and an emphasis in Public Policy.
In closing, my commitment is to providing you with exceptional results and an outstanding experience! You will remember working with Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate, proudly affiliated with Chase International!
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Tahoe Donner
- Truckee & Donner Lake
- Lake Tahoe & the West Shore
- Tahoe Mountain Resorts Properties
- Martis Camp
- Luxury Property
Alison awarded “Realtor of the Year – 2012” by Chase International