November 28 – December 31
From November 28th – December 31st, North Tahoe – Truckee gives back in the fourth annual Give Back Tahoe Giving Season! Learn about how these 60 participating nonprofits make this such an amazing place to live and play, and donate to your favorites. Give during Challenge Grants, and help nonprofits earn thousands of dollars more! Here’s why Elder Group gives back!
Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort appreciates loyal customers who continue to come year after year, so all day long everyone may ski for just $10. Bring the whole family for a day packed full of fun!
December 17-24 | 2:00 – 5:00 PM
Let Santa’s Reindeer take you on a special holiday path between Merry Wonderland (Olympic Village Lodge) and The Village at Squaw Valley free of charge. Board Santa’s sleigh at Merry Wonderland or in The Village from 2-5pmon December 17-24.
December 23 | 12:00 – 6:00 PM
Each participant will take home three pine cones dipped in essential oil scented wax and then rolled in a salt of your choice! These make great gifts, fire starters or decorations for your home!
Every Friday | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Enjoy fireside s’mores, an engaging astronomy session and a telescopic viewing of the night sky! Book your tickets today!
December 31 | 7:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Enjoy live entertainment and performers, music, aerial shows, champagne, and bottle service. Pre-party dinner will include entree stations and cash bar prior to a live show that kicks off the night.
• Custom Lindal Cedar home finished with 100% kiln-dried, premium grade Western red cedar
• Spacious 3,025 s.f. of luxury living, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
• Stunning chef’s kitchen with leading appliances, large walk-in pantry, accenting dining room
• Fantastic master suite, large walk-in closet, beautiful, updated modern master bathroom
• Spacious loft, built-in cabinetry, cozy gas fireplace, perfect for entertaining friends & family