We are honored to welcome Bill Hudson to the Elder Group Tahoe ǀ Engel & Völkers Team
As a longtime resident and established community member, Bill Hudson brings a wealth of knowledge to our Truckee, California office. There is no question that insight at his level can only be gained through lifetime residency and decades of involvement in our hometown.
Pair that experience with his dedication as a leader with local non-profit organizations and a trailblazer in the resort industry and you have one accomplished individual who provides a truly unique perspective for those who seek his advice about selling or investing in property throughout the Truckee/Tahoe region.
As a former Olympic ski team member, Bill knows all about dedication and what it takes to achieve gold-level results. Most recently, he applied the same aptitude to develop one of the world’s finest college preparatory schools and sports organizations as the Executive Director of the Sugar Bowl Ski Team and Academy, among other management experience in the resort business.
As a Realtor, Bill looks forward to applying the same vision, drive, willpower, patience, and persistence to achieve success for his clients at Elder Group Tahoe ǀ Engel & Völkers.
Highlights ~ Community Contributions
- Squaw Valley Public Service District, Board Member, 2005 – present
- Excellence in Education Foundation, Board Member & President, 2000 – 2009
- High Fives Foundation, Founding Board Member, 2009 – present
- Far West Ski Association, Executive Board Member, 2003 – present
Highlights ~ Personal Accomplishments
United States Alpine Ski Team – 1985 – 1993:
- Olympic Team, Calgary, Canada, 1988
- World Championship Team, Vail, Colorado 1989 & Nagano, Japan, 1993
- National Combined Champion, Crested Butte, Colorado, 1989
- X-Games Silver Medalist (Skier Cross), Mount Snow, Vermont, 2000