Nestled on beautiful Serene Lakes, the iconic Ice Lakes Lodge has been fully renovated to four ultra-sophisticated residential flats, with a 1,680 s.f. shared beach cabana, 500′ white sand beach with pier, entertaining deck and two negotiable parcels that have future development potential.
This remarkable retreat is designed with mountain modern and contemporary influences. Each Flat brings its own personality, ranging from the 3,015 s.f. two bedroom Penthouse to 6,000+/- s.f. with six plus bedrooms in each of Flats Two and Three and Flat One is a beautiful “step out your door” beach level retreat bringing amazing views.
Here’s a fabulous 1031 exchange opportunity, Ice Lakes Lodge is zoned as Resort, choose your lifestyle! Amazing!
Key Facts and Property Attributes
- The property has undergone a full renovation over the last ~six years, and final COO was received July of 2020
- Remodel was drafted and designed by Kadello and Larsen Architectural Designs
- The Lodge is 21,298 s.f. of conditioned space
- The parcel is 1.52 acres; there are two additional parcels available and negotiable: 1) 069-490-016 and 2) 069-490-017
- Nestled on Serene Lakes, specifically the Lake Dulzura side, enjoy one of the purest mountain lakes in the country. Beyond Lake Dulzura is Lake Serena, which serves as the water reservoir for the community. Together, they are Serene Lakes.
- This lakefront property offers a 500’ wide, white sand beach
- The property extends ~50 feet into Lake Dulzura
- The pier is new in 2020
- The new entertainment deck is perfect for special events or weddings, located just north and adjacent to the beach.
- Generator system for back up power
- Propane powered
- Hydronic heating by zone throughout building
- Certificate of Occupancy issued in July, 2020
- Ice Lakes Lodge has not been operated commercially by the current owners
- The original structure was built by Williams Construction in 2000
Utilities, insurance and related are shared equally by owners.
- Property Homeowner’s Insurance – State Farm: $34,403 per year
- Property Taxes: $39,468.10 per annum
- Propane: $15,435.32 per year
- PG&E (no natural gas): $7,297.86 per year
- Water: $7,476 per year
- Snow Removal: $1,600 per season
- Serene Lakes Prop. Association: $125 per year
- Sewer backflow device check: $60 per year
- Zoned, hydronic heating in zone and floors
- Self-sustaining, new generator powers complete building 100%
Distance from Local Attractions:
- Royal Gorge – 1.7 miles
- Donner Ski Ranch – 5.1 miles
- Sugar Bowl – 6.8 miles
- Donner Lake – 10.9 miles
- Old Town Truckee – 15.4 miles
Maps & Plans:
Negotiable Adjacent Parcels
- 069-490-016 – Southeast of the Lodge and up the hill.
- Assessed at $186,817 – 2020
- 069-490-017 – Directly south of the Lodge.
- Assessed at $329,680 – 2020